★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Health & Safety Precautions
Updated Safety Protocols:
★ Cars parked in 20x20 spaces (previously 12x20)
★ Safe social distancing and health protocols in place
★ All staff & patrons must wear masks #MaskUpArizona
★ Contactless ticket purchase online; contactless ticket scanning from phones or at-home printed tickets readily visible.
★ Permanent, sanitary restrooms
Health and Safety
★ You must arrive before the scheduled show time. Early arrival is strongly recommended.
★ All patrons must arrive in a vehicle to attend the event.
★ No bicycles permitted. Patrons must arrive by vehicle.
★ You’re required to arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. Arrival by Uber/Lyft will not be permitted.
★ No outside alcohol permitted, by law. [A.R.S. 4-244(39)]
★ If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
★ Stay Hydrated! You’re highly advised to bring your own water. Although water will be available for sale, providing your own will limit the amount of contact you have with others onsite. Free water stations will not be available on-site.
★ Please present your printed digital ticket against your driver side window. If your windows are tinted, you may need to roll down your window for the scanner to work. If you’re using a digital ticket, your phone screen must be at full brightness.
★ All vehicles are subject to be searched.
★ All drivers are required to follow all Arizona traffic laws at all times. Additionally, please follow directions from all traffic attendants.
★ You’re encouraged to get out of your vehicle provided that you remain within your allotted area for the duration of the show. You may only leave your space to use the restroom or to get concessions.
★ Your car ignition should be in the Accessory/Acc key position so as to not drain your battery. We recommend bringing your own battery operated radio from home if you wish not to use your vehicle’s radio. We do not have radios for rent. NO IDLING/ NO HEADLIGHTS
★ If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
★ Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind.
★ Pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
★ Don’t drink & Drive! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
★ NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
★ NO RE-ENTRY
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Glass
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Tents and/or canopies
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
- NO Inflatables
- NO Kegs or other large format alcohol
- No Open Fires or Cooking of Food
- OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tall (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refill-able chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- OK coolers and ice
- OK sealed water bottles/cases and non-alcoholic beverages
- OK sealed snacks and outside foods
Although efforts have been made to reduce or eliminate contact within the event, these efforts and social distance may not prevent virus spread. All patrons attend at their own risk. WestWorld and associated parties assume no risk.